• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Recent content by Shepherd clan

1. S

Desperate To Find Florence Broughton 1937

My g grandmother committed suicide in 1937. She lived in Dymoke st. She was buried in a common grave. I have searched for her and exhausted efforts of finding her. I've searched on fmp. Ancestry. Emailed cemeterys. Anyone got any ideas left I can do please. Thank you for reading
  2. S

Twitty surname.

My g grandparents were george and martha twitty. Related to these. George died in ww1 in the somme. I'm always searching for info on the twitty sometimes spelt twittey. And get in touch with fellow twitty family's .
  3. S

St Basil's Church, Digbeth War Memorial

Hi all I'm ggg grand daughter of George twittey. It was lovely to see this . There is another name on there in my tree that is Cutts also listed on this. Thank you for sharing very precious
  4. S

George Twittey Ltd

Hi . Just read these articles on George twitty. He was my great great grandfather. This was very interesting reading and would love any more info on him if there is any. The coins are a big part of my history and hope one day I can see them . Thank you for posting this made my day. Thank you...
Back