• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Recent content by Sheila Eastwood

1. S

Wainwright Street Aston

sorry i have no idea, its possible,
  2. S

Park Lane...Aston

Hi - do you have any other names on the Ingram side, i havent got much details on my mothers side, the only names i have is Hilda (my mom), Francis, William, Robert, Edward and Mary? (her siblings) William Henry Ingram and Elizabeth Jane Ingram (Morris) their parents, possibly Stych family...
  3. S

Wainwright Street Aston

Hi Astonian, my parents lived at 2/62 Wainwright Street, their family names were Eastwood and Ingram, do you recall any of them, cheers. I know a Dave Busby who lived in Wainwright Street, i see him three times a week.
  4. S

Wainwright Street Aston

Cheers, the family did have car selling i the family, do you remember any of his siblings, my great grandfather was David Eastwood
  5. S

Mount Pleasant, Balsall Heath Road

Who was your aunt, Jaqueline Bell lived up by me,
  6. S

Well I can honestly say that I do not remember seeing a dog on my way to or from school neither do I remember seeing any trouble makers. As soon as school finished I was on my way home fast. My family then and now love Animals when my 3 children were young they were bought up to respect...
  7. S

No I was NOT, I either walked on my own or my father picked me up/dropped me at school on his motorbike. I wouldn't even of thought of doing that. I loved school and was not a trouble maker, although once two girls decided to follow me up the road trying to get me to fight by trying to kick me...
  8. S

did anyone go to mount pleasant between 1967 - 1974 ?
  9. S

Metropolitan Cammell Archives

I cannot remember which he worked on his name was Eastwood he should have been made redundant but he was Ill so he took early retirement because he had ear trouble and hypertension does this help
  10. S

Metropolitan Cammell Archives

My father worked at metro. Camel in Washwood Heath, he was a foreman, and is name was Benjamin, (Ben for short). Does anyone remember or know him ?
Back