• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Recent content by shakespear

1. S

Jones Jennifer

Trying to find Jennifer who is my cousin she married twice surnames was Round and Hall was living in the Tile Cross/ Kitts Green area of Birmingham.
  2. S

Sheldon

Yes Ray, I remember "The Diamond Dump" well it was a vacant piece of land behind the flats in Downsfield Road and the other side was Elmay Road I spent many an hour scratching around looking for diamonds to put in my little tin and then go off and swop them with other friends I have often...
  3. S

For all you Sheldonites.

I was born in Sheldon too and I think "Old Sheldonians"sounds better,I have been left there for the last 40years and it was a really nice place to live when I was growing up but I am not so sure about it now!:)
  4. S

Old Oak Rd. Kings Norton.

Hi little duck, Old Oak Road is still there in Kings Norton nothing has really changed over the years maybe a few new buildings around Kings Norton Green but it does`nt look any different,regards shakespear
  5. S

GAZEY Family, 36 Lawden road in 1906?

Gazey Family. Hi Margaret,Alice Gazey and Benjamin Marsden were my husbands grandparents,George Gazey 1885 was Alice`s brother,I do have more info if you are interested.:redface:
Back