• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Recent content by S.Stonehouse

1. S

W Wort, photographer, Oscott

Thank you
  2. S

Managed it!
  3. S

I don’t appear to be able to attach photo as too big and cannot see how to make it a thumbnail
  4. S

I have attached photos of my reverse and the actual photo.
  5. S

That makes sense as there seem to be quite a few photographers based in New Street, Birmingham on the photos I have - HJ Whitlock, T Pope, Oldham and Cooper as well as Birmingham photographers Haden in Broad Street, H Mower in 72 and 73 Parade, HB Davis in Warstone Lane, Joseph Norris in 5 Union...
  6. S

I too have discovered photos with W Wort on the back but the address is Ashby House, Sutton Coldfield. Like you the photos are not dated or named. Other photos we have are taken by JA Draycott of Park Road and The Crystal Palace Gardens, Sutton Coldfield and various photographers based in New...
Back