• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Recent content by rwspey

1. R

10th Battalion Royal Warwickshire Regiment 1918

Hi Terry Almost but not quite!. I’ve just replied to MWS that theWar Diary for the 10th Battalion might be digitalised soon. Hopefully it will be the complete version. Thanks for your help.
  2. R

Hi MWS I’ve also found out that there is a War Diary for the 10th Battalion but it hasn’t been digitalised just yet. It seems the National Archives are going to do a lot more of this work in the coming year. Meanwhile I have asked them for a quote to get copies made of it.....but that sounds a...
  3. R

My farther fought in WW1 with the 10th Battalion Royal Warwickshire Regiment. I have recently received copies of his army service records which had to be requested from the MOD. They were not available online because he reenlisted for a further 4 years after WW1 ended, so are not eligible for...
Back