• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Recent content by RRD

1. R

Perry William aka The Tipton Slasher

Hi Carl and All, I think I have some information which may explain the path of the clock. Timothy Perry, William's brother, had a daughter named Ann Maria (1854-1927) who married James Middleton 1873, Dudley. They had six children but only one son to carry on the Middleton name. That son...
  2. R

If you are comfortable sharing additional details for Alfred (birth date/location, marriage/location, and if he has passed, date and location), I would be happy to take a look and see what I can find. You are welcome to message me here if you would rather not post the information.
  3. R

I was so excited I neglected to answer your post. I have also not located Zerah and Honor in the 1850 or 1851 Censuses, although I do have a travel record for an Honor Perry: Honor Perry Arrival Date Nov 20, 1850...
  4. R

pumpky27, I am so excited to see your message here, the timing of which is quite amazing. I hadn't looked at this thread for ages and I have just recently made some progress on this family line, including via DNA matches. Will send an email in the next couple of days. Thanks for posting!
  5. R

I'm a bit late to the party on this thread but I thought I might add some information. The John Perry that is shown in the 1851 Census in Kates Hill, in 1861 on Price Street, and in 1871 on Price Street with wife Elizabeth and children Charles (b 1845), Sarah Ann (b 1843), Susannah (b 1851)...
Back