• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Recent content by rossclr

1. rossclr

Aston church war graves.

update from Aston church,got to meet the church historian so that was great,also cleaned two more of the lads headstones cleaning 2 a week and researching between so busy, there is a memorial in the church with more names on so plenty to do.
  2. rossclr

Aston church war graves.

iam popping along to the warickshire regiment museum in a week or so maybe some news from there,will let you know.
  3. rossclr

Aston church war graves.

thats a real shame when the family name dies in such a way
  4. rossclr

Aston church war graves.

ye they say about 30% were destroyed in ww2 bombings
  5. rossclr

Aston church war graves.

do you know were in France .
  6. rossclr

Aston church war graves.

a before and after shots of some of the cleaning ive been doing at the church, if anyone can give any help on some of the war records that would be great,thanks for any time spent on this
  7. rossclr

Aston church war graves.

ok will upload some pictures and the progress of some of the work iam doing cleaning the lads headstones,thanks fir your time
  8. rossclr

Aston church war graves.

Hey guys,new to the forum so sorry if this has been covered in the past,i,am researching some of the lads who served in ww1/ww2 who are buried in the grounds also cleaning there headstones as i go.I would like to hear if anyone has any information about some of the lads that are in the grounds...
Back