• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Recent content by Rosebury

1. R

The Crown, Station street.

Just looking at the crown brings back so many memories from 60s my friends and i spent every saturday and sunday nights in there upstairs listening to bands irecall seeing a gtoup called evoluton and black sabboth and many other bands. That later became famous best pub in town in those days
  2. R

Bevington Road Aston

Thanks for help may try salvaton army
  3. R

Lozells

4. R

guildford street lozells

Thanks for your reply
  5. R

guildford street lozells

Thanks for replying to me on shaw family. Could you rember if they had children
  6. R

guildford street lozells

I am asking on most pages to see if anyone rembers a family name shaw not sure which road they lived in they had a son in mearchant navy name david
  7. R

Dont no if anyone still using this page just in case i spent all my weekends in crown when younger watched bands upstairs good nights in there if anyone reads this do you recall sailor e drank in threre all time
  8. R

Was in there every weekend Good memories
  9. R

Smethwick

10. R

Smethwick

11. R

Lozells

12. R

Shaw David From Lozells

Hi, I am new to this site but I noticed there are a lot of things on here from Lozells in the 1960s. I was wondering if anyone remembers a guy named David Shaw... He was in the mearchant navy and they called him 'Sailor'. I'm not sure which road he lived in, but he always lived in Lozells and he...