• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Recent content by rollerinklass

1. rollerinklass

Embassy Roller Rink Walford Road

Re: Memories of the Embassy Roller Rink Hi Karen Thanks for the great photos! All those smiling faces too shows how much they enjoyed their skating. I only skated at the Embassy in Waldorf Road. I have so many happy memories in fact some of the best days of my life. I put my...
  2. rollerinklass

Embassy Roller Rink Walford Road

Re: Memories of the Embassy Roller Rink Hi Fred Belated reply My name has changed to Barbara Cocum now I am pleased to have found my way back to the forum. I remember the name Michael Poole. Barbara rollerrinklass now rollerinklass
Back