• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Recent content by robinhidson

1. R

Marriage lookup please - Thomas Hidson

Hi John, I'm assuming you've already seen this on FamilySearch? Is this your Mary Hidson?
  2. R

I think that my two relatives who did the research for the trees may have passed away - Helena Scarlett & Sandra Van Eeden, both born Hidson. They pulled it all together from visits to dusty archives. I've asked my dad which parts of the country they lived in; we didn't know there was a branch...
  3. R

Hi John, I haven't really got back that far unfortunately, although I do have a lot of stuff passed over to us by another relative who did an awful lot of research and she found a Mary Hidson who was christened on 25th October 1711 in London, Hand Alley (wherever that is). I've got nothing on...
  4. R

Hi - we are related - George Pickering Hidson is my 4th Great Uncle. His father is my 4th great grandfather. If you're interested in sharing family tree knowledge & info, get in touch. I realise this post is old, so here's hoping you'll see this! Robin
Back