• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Recent content by robb128

1. R

Forum Donations

done. robb
  2. R

Tame Road Witton

Hi George Are you George Tustin from Brantley Road ? Rob
  3. R

Tame Road Witton

Hi George Did Brian Baker live at the coffee house on the corner of Westwood road ? rob
  4. R

Tame Road Witton

Hi Jean The ladies name was Janet Lloyd.Me thinks!! rob
  5. R

Tame Road Witton

I knew a Susan LLoyd she had a brother David robb
  6. R

Vine Street Aston

I remember Taylors the toy shop on the Lichfield road ,my nan who lived at 85 Sandy lane had a club card at Taylors and it ran all the year ,she put the odd 5 shilling on her card when she had it to spare and at xmas me and my brothers had a good gift in our pillow case. One year i had a...
  7. R

Brantley Road, Witton

My mums house 201 Tame Rd pictured by Keith Berry. It's the house with the full length tiled canopy over the front window. Memories robb
  8. R

Brantley Road, Witton

Hi Kath You sure have a great memory.my name is Robert of the Houghtons .I delivered papers from the news agents in Tame Road ,my round started in Brantley Rd, do you remember the Birds of Brantley and Brian Ward who lived up the top end in the flats in Brantley near to Sid Morris.I pop down...
  9. R

Hardy Spicers Ltd

Hi Jenny thank you for your respnse,had a look at Marsh Hill School , picture of a group very small could not make out faces.Went to Marsh Hill myself but before yourself and Carol.Thanks again Jenny rob
  10. R

Hardy Spicers Ltd

Hi Astonian The Carol i am looking for did not have a brother ,she lived in Wyrley road opp Forgings and Pressworks Witton area If you could just confirm we have the wrong Carol by checking the address.Thank you for your help robb
  11. R

Hardy Spicers Ltd

Thank you Brumi will look up the surname and see if i can get a feed back rob
  12. R

Hardy Spicers Ltd

i have been looking for a friend by the name of Carol Wintle she worked in the offices at Hardy's in the sixties and married a guy who also worked at Hardy's can anybody help please, a very long shot robb128
  13. R

Village Road Witton

New Dereck from Station rd school was a first class goalkeeper he played in the school team along with myself ,johny Poynton ,Brian Roberts out of Village rd Last time i saw Dereck was in Tesco Beggers Bush he was self employed builder / carpenter and lived opposite the Parson And Clark . robb128
Back