• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Recent content by Richard the STAX

1. R

Handsworth Shops

Used to go out with a girlfriend in Hutton road Elizabeth Barron just a short distance from the pub ( dovedale ) sure it was Richard pype hayes
  2. R

Ansells Brewery

Yes my brother Trevor jones( drayman) and my dad worked in the boiler room for years untill he retired ( deceased) joe jones, brother was taken back on at gravelly park depot and I used to play for a sell’s in a Severn a side competition in the social club site Perry Barr. Remember the pipers...
  3. R

Mother's Club Carlton Club Ballroom Erdington

Ginger baker sitting over the road in the acorn in the interval knocking back whiskey when cream appeared there and the who ( Keith moons drum solo at the end of the act ( unforgettable) and many other artist’s RJP pype hayes
  4. R

Club in Orphanage Road, Erdington 60s

Are you talking about the 99 club which was bought by the Conservative party as there club RJP pype hayes
  5. R

Ansells Brewery

Yes my brother Trevor jones( drayman) and my dad worked in the boiler room for years untill he retired ( deceased) joe jones, brother was taken back on at gravelly park depot and I used to play for a sell’s in a Severn a side competition in the social club site Perry Barr. Remember the pipers...
Back