• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Recent content by Richard McMahon

1. R

Arnold E Williams & Sons Limited Falstaff House Silver-plated tableware

Thank you for that. REV Gomm's and its successor's products are well known and sought after by badge collectors in England and overseas - a terrific local company with a fine reputation. It would be good to find out more about AEW; clearly a smaller manufacturer but trusted by companies like...
  2. R

Arnold E Williams & Sons Limited Falstaff House Silver-plated tableware

i am am researching badge manufacturers in the 50s, 60s and 70s. There are many badges and key rings from that period for Jaguar, Man Utd, Liverpool, motorcycle companies etc which have the manufacturer's mark 'AEW BIRM' in a diamond on the back. I am assuming it is a different company to Arnold...
  3. R

AEW badge and merchandise manufacturers

Hello, i am am researching badge manufacturers in the 50s, 60s and 70s. There are many badges and key rings from that period for Jaguar, Man Utd, Liverpool, motorcycle companies etc which have the manufacturer's mark 'AEW BIRM' in a diamond on the back. Can anyone tell me anything about this...
Back