• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Recent content by regan

1. R

Hockley 1957

hello harborn when we were kids we lived just down from the benyon pub. remember the dairy and the undertakers and the oueens pub on the corner. went to st marys infant school in brougham st.then we moved to geach st of summer lane.. happy days
  2. R

Beatles at Odeon 64 and 65

hello patty. correct me if i am wrong . was it on a friday night. and did it belt down. memory not all that good patty.they sang please please me. and wore brown mo hare suites. great night
  3. R

Hockley Hill

your right berniew past were the jag is parked in the carnagie heath centre.keep on walking up hunters road and you come to st francis church. we lived a cross the road from the church.
  4. R

Handsworth

hello judy went to st marys school in wills street in the fifties. had our PE every friday in st francis hall in wrethem road.
  5. R

St Marys School Wills Street

hello mike mr pozzi used to teach us maths.mike i am 69. how old are you
  6. R

hello mike. what teachers were ther when you was still there. was tom o. louchlin still head master
  7. R

hello mike. i left 1958. I knew a john comalley. any relation.
  8. R

hello are there any st marys old boys out there. who went to st marys. be nice to hear from you
  9. R

St Mary's School Wills Street

went to st marys in the fifties. wills street
  10. R

Hockley Hill

what a sad site.
  11. R

Wretham Road Handsworth

can someone help please. i am looking a photo of wrethem road handsworth. old or new..... thank you
  12. R

Farm Street Hockley

hello tom tom did you to st marys school. wills stree
  13. R

Groups We Have Seen Live

hello big gee yes it was. we used to look forward going to the plaza on a friday night. my two mates split two girls up who were dancing and married them two years later. happy days gee..........bye now ... billy regan
  14. R

Groups We Have Seen Live

hello big gee as luck has it me and my two mates queued that night to see the beatles and we got in.we got drenched that night. they just recorded.. please please me....happy days........ billy regan
  15. R

Summer Lane

thank you pam for reply,, take care billy regan
Back