• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
Ray T
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• Ray T
      Ray T reacted to SteveBhx's post in the thread Canals of Birmingham with Appreciate Appreciate.
      apologies for going " off piste" I noticed a mention about the Dudley canal tunnel in this thread , last week I went for a walk from...
    • Ray T
      Ray T reacted to Morturn's post in the thread Identifying a Church with Appreciate Appreciate.
      I thought it maybe that too Viv, but its not quite the same. The base of the spire is different and there is a window above the chancel...
    • Ray T
      Ray T reacted to Two's post in the thread Cannon Hill Park with Appreciate Appreciate.
      #164 - Cannon Hill Park - Boating Pool. #165 - Cannon Hill Park - Boating Pool - c1913.
    • Ray T
      Ray T reacted to Two's post in the thread Cannon Hill Park with Appreciate Appreciate.
      #161 - Cannon Hill Park - c1954. #162 - Cannon Hill Park - c1915 - Bridge. #163 - Cannon Hill Park - c1915 - Soldiers Memorial.
    • Ray T
      #156 - Cannon Hill Park - c1908. #157 - Cannon Hill Park. #158 - Cannon Hill Park - The Soldiers Memorial. #159 - Cannon Hill Park...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back