• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Recent content by Ram Boy

1. R

Mount Pleasant, Balsall Heath Road

Thanks. I will try that.
  2. R

Hello Seeker, Write back please. It would be nice to catch up. Say hello to Jenny (Jenab) and others from that class. I am sure Jenny will remember other classmates. The was Ninder Kaur who was very clever in English. Wonder where she is. Would like to hear from others - just to reminisce. Thanks
  3. R

Seeker, that is very interesting; Jenab was in my class (Mr Eddin's class) for several years so she and I know each other very well. If you see her again and mention my name - Ram - and she may recall who I am. Seeker, we should get together; I don't know how that is possible from this forum, as...
  4. R

Wow, Wow and Wow! Like you I just stumbled on this site by accident and this post on it. I think you must have been in my class because all the people in your circle were in mine. Not sure about the spellings but her is the list. Hope I am not breaking any rules! Anne Wilks, Anne Peckham...
Back