• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

podgery's latest activity

• P
    podgery reacted to dennissheldon's post in the thread Photo tidy up, please with Appreciate Appreciate.
    Gave it a go at enhancing, you will get a better job with a good quality scan, in the meantime,here is something to go along with
  • P
    podgery replied to the thread The Boys Brigade.
    Hi I played in that team once I was a load of rubbish never got picked again till the next season when I played all the games. I...
  • P
    podgery replied to the thread Redhill Terrace, Hay Mills.
    Hi Yes if I remember right the CWS factory was on the corner of Arthur road and Redhill road everything they made was wooden. When I...
  • P
    Hi Keith I lived in Acocks green then on to Hall Green but left B'Ham 25years ago to a small village near Atherstone. The only name I...
  • P
    Thank you
  • P
    Eileen I Can't see the date on the electoral roll could you let me have it.
  • P
    Hi Keith I don't remember you by name nor do I remember Alan Smith, But I do remember Kenny Mole played football with him many times and...
  • P
    Hi Eileen, Rudge as I said were my Grand parents yes there were a lot of kids 6 Girls one was my mother & 2 boys. How they all lived in...
  • P
    podgery reacted to SteveBhx's post in the thread Tidy up with Appreciate Appreciate.
    Amazing result, what software did you use?
  • P
    podgery reacted to mikejee's post in the thread Tidy up with Appreciate Appreciate.
    Not sure if this improves it slightly on Jukebox's great result
  • P
    podgery replied to the thread Tidy up.
    Thanks to both of you, I never expected such a good result thanks a lot
  • P
    podgery posted the thread Tidy up in Picture Restoration.
    Hi can anybody tidy this photo up please. I realise it will take some work but any improvement will be appreciated.
    • Scan_20210803 (2).jpg