• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Recent content by pfs30

1. P

Cregoe Street

HI Thank you for your reply. I suspected a church, it looks as if it was a beautiful place to be married.
  2. P

Cregoe Street

HI Mike, Thank you for your speedy and detailed reply. This is really helpful. And now I realise I stood in completely the wrong place! I shall have to make another visit. :)
  3. P

Cregoe Street

HI Mike Do you know what the tower in the rear left of one of these images please? Visiting recently it looks as potentially part of a (bombed?) church or memorial? Situated at the top of Cregoe St. Do you have any details please?
  4. P

Cregoe Street

Thank you for this fascinating thread and images/maps. Ancestors of mine lived at both no 31 and no 42 Cregoe Street in 1851 and 61 respectively. Can anyone position these properties overlaid on the maps shown above please? Can those maps be referenced, so I might find them (either online or...
  5. P

3 back 153 latimer street Emma Mountford

Thank you for these. Do you know which road is Cregoe Street in the middle image please?
Back