• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Recent content by Paula112

1. P

Sheldon Bombing

Yes. A Pyranees Mountain dog called Snowball! Always had one of these dogs and they were all called Snowball!
  2. P

Sheldon Bombing

Yes! He did walk with a limp and had a built up shoe. Quite a character and always had a story to tell. He had various jobs and did work on road construction. He worked away a lot and also worked at Abelsons on the Coventry road for a while. Both my grand parents loved their garden and lived...
  3. P

Sheldon Bombing

Yep, that's the one. This photo taken from the back yard of the house. Brings back some memories. All the gates round the house had those horseshoes on!
  4. P

Sheldon Bombing

My grandparents house. Nell and Alfred Edgworth. Lived there from the 1930's. Lovely cottage, such ashame it had to be knocked down.
  5. P

Sheldon Bombing

My grandparents lived at Tigers Island from the 1930's (Edgworth) There were 2 cottages, theirs was the white one with the lovely garden.
Back