• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Recent content by PamK

1. PamK

Where did you live

Born in Spring Rd /Tyseley then Cateswell Road Hall Green then after 30yrs now live in Clevedon North Somerset.
  2. PamK

A Sad Day

Eric so so sorry you have had to say goodbye to Sam I'm sure he was a treasured friend. The memories you had with him will stay with you forever xx
  3. PamK

Arthur Street, Small Heath

Hi Pam and Shortie sorry me and tony have been rattling our brains ( dont have much left these days LOL ) but cant think of any If we do I will post for you :)
  4. PamK

Arthur Street, Small Heath

Me and my husband Tony live at 6/38 Arthur St in 1968 Had my second daughter there
Back