• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Recent content by nuttylilly

1. N

Hollis

hi Ladylinda, thanks for the information, on my Dads birth cert it says he was born at 6 Lathom Grove in 1939, but as i dont live in Birmingham its being hard to obtain a marriage cert
  2. N

Shenley Fields

My dad was in Shenley Fields in the 40's with his brothers and sisters hes name was Brian Hollis he spent 8yrs there and left when was 9yrs old, anyone here remember him or his family Maisie, Leslie, Pauline and Sheila.
  3. N

Information on Walter st and surrounding streets - Aston

My Dad lived on Walter street and played around the Pickfords warehouses the tales my Dad tells me and how he ended up working for them as a driver
  4. N

Hollis

Can anyone help find information about my Grandparents John and Alice May Hollis late Rushton formerly Andrews, Alice May Hollis passed away in the 40's and my Dad Brian Hollis and his brothers and sisters were placed in Shenley Fields (is it still there) until around the 50's, were my step-nan...
Back