• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Recent content by NOTSHARP

1. NOTSHARP

its mikejees birthday

Have a good one, Mike. Steve.
  2. NOTSHARP

IN OUR GARDEN 2024

We managed to get our container holders painted at the weekend. It will be June, before we will chance planting anything. Steve.
  3. NOTSHARP

It's Lyn's (Astoness) birthday

BAPPY HIRTHDAY LYN. :party::party::party::party: Steve.
  4. NOTSHARP

IN OUR GARDEN 2023

When we lived over on the West coast, I had two Buddleia in the garden. I cut branches off them, stuck them into the ground, and, more often than not, they grew. Ended up with too many Buddleia. :laughing: This morning we have strong NW winds, making the temperature feel 8 deg. o_O, although...
  5. NOTSHARP

William Powell's Gunmakers Shop, Carrs Lane

Another old receipt surfaced this morning. Steve.
  6. NOTSHARP

Gun Trade Factories

Yes Pete. I said to my wife that there would be little, if any, change from £200 now. Steve.
  7. NOTSHARP

Gun Trade Factories

We are having a sort out of old paperwork, and found this. Bought to use in my Lee Enfield No.4. Steve.
  8. NOTSHARP

IN OUR GARDEN 2023

50-80% chance of rain all day here. So far, the forecast is spot on. : unamused: Steve.
  9. NOTSHARP

IN OUR GARDEN 2023

No sign of flowers even forming on my Honeysuckle, as yet. Too early. Things are moving along, that said, and we are seeing some colour. Birds are going mad on the feeders. Steve.
  10. NOTSHARP

Balti Houses in Ladypool Road

Adil's in Stoney Lane was the same. Glass on top of the tables, with menus underneath. No alcohol served. Fabulous balti house. It was the first place where I had green chilli bhajis. Steve.
  11. NOTSHARP

IN OUR GARDEN 2023

Pete. You'll be fine when you get electricity installed. :D Steve.
  12. NOTSHARP

IN OUR GARDEN 2023

The pots were from second hand shops. The dog was from Northumberland. ;) Steve.
  13. NOTSHARP

IN OUR GARDEN 2023

Just for you, SH. :D It did have a matching saucer, but that got "spanieled" last year. :laughing: I also like this blue and white. Not yet destroyed by the hooligan. Steve.
  14. NOTSHARP

Return to the Moderator Team

Good to see you back on The Team.:D Steve.
Back