• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Recent content by NIGEL TURNER

1. N

JOSEPH and MARY TURNER...

Thanks Lyn......will check now..
  2. N

Thanks MWS, I ve just been searching for the certificate and found it....yes it does say JOHN.....Mary CARL or CANE....writings a bit awkward to decipher, dob...Dec 29 th 1892, there s an address as house 10, court 5 pincip street....birth registered on the 3 rd Feb 1893 hope this is more info
  3. N

just had a quick check and it was DECEMBER 29 th 1892 MWS, so hopefully this helps
  4. N

Afternoon MWS and thanks for replying, im sure it was 1892 ish JOHN PATRICK was born....its probably about right as I was sent a photo of the Troops in 1914 of the B company Black watch before they went to the front in October
  5. N

Good afternoon everyone, hope alls well and keeping safe with this storm, im hoping to find out a little more about the above named, so I can trace further my family tree, im now aware they had a son JOHN PATRICK TURNER, not to sure if there were any others as well.......Id like to know about...
Back