• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Recent content by Naughty71

1. N

St Mary's church Aston

Hi Lyn, thanks for the information about St Mary's at Aston I will pass this info on to my Mom.
  2. N

St Mary's church Aston

I was wondering if someone could help me with some information about St Mary's Church if known, My Uncle was intered at St Mary's Church in January 1937, he was only 6 months old at the time of his passing in late December 1936, My Mom was born two years later in 1939 and her sister was born in...
  3. N

Miles Street, Small Heath

Miles Street and Beamish Road were demolished between 1984 and 1985, I watched them pull down the Plume of Feathers Pub I was coming home from School got off the 98 or 99 bus on Coventry Road crossed over the grass where McDonald's is now, into Bordesley Park Road and watched it happen I was...
  4. N

Bordesley Park Road

I think the Pub was called The Prince Arthur at the top of Bordesley Park Road into Arthur Street Moss, but I was not around in those days Moss so I may not be 100% correct. The Pub would probably stand between where Darnel Croft/Basset Croft are today.
  5. N

Bordesley Park Road

Hi Lyn and thanks for the welcome to the forum, I have a picture that you posted some time ago on the forum (I took a naughty copy hope you don't mind?), but I can't find it now for love nor money, when originally posted it came under the Bordesley Park Road section of pics, what I would like to...
  6. N

Bordesley Park Road

Hi Lyn I was cheeky from the post 86 up above, had problems with my account and log in, just to say thank you for posting those pictures of Bolton Road and Bordesley Park Road...better late than never.
Back