• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Recent content by Mudpie77

1. Mudpie77

33 Bourne Road, Aston

Thank you pjmburns, for the above information, there are some very helpfull people on here :)
  2. Mudpie77

33 Bourne Road, Aston

Thank you Mikejee, this information will/does help with tracking the Moore Family :-)
  3. Mudpie77

CASH Elijah of Penn Street, Aston.

Hi, If you'd like to give me what details you have, I'll see if I can find any matches in the records/notes I have.
  4. Mudpie77

This was the above family in 1891, their address being 2 Penn Street, Aston Elijah CASH. head, married, 43, Caretaker, (b) Coven, Stafford. Leah CASH. wife, married, 42, housewife. (b) Madeley, Shropshire. Christian CASH. son, single, 18, Stoker...
  5. Mudpie77

Hello 3117alan, You say that your a Cash, thats a good start :) Please can you give me all you have / know about your Grand Father, so I can try to marry up the information
  6. Mudpie77

Botanical Brewery

I know this subject has been covered by other threads, but I am just wondering how many "Botanical Brewery's there were in Birmingham ? Only in the 1911 census my grand father was listed as 'a Canvasser' (Beverages), working for the Botanical Brewery.
  7. Mudpie77

Moore of 33 Bourne Road, Aston.

Thank you Shera for your excellent work in filling in the important gaps in my research, Thanks also to Nameseeker for waking up my research. What a grand lot of Santa’s helpers we have in here, always ready to help. THANK YOU :-)
  8. Mudpie77

Moore of 33 Bourne Road, Aston.

Hi Forum, I still need further information on the MOORE family of 33 Bourne Road, ASTON. In 1925, the following people lived at this address in ASTON, Birmingham. Arthur MOORE. [ born 1879 at Tewkesbury ] Martha MOORE. [ Possibly Martha Ann Davis (b) 1877, Birmingham] Arthur B. MOORE. [ (b)...
  9. Mudpie77

moore Ernest

Ernest Moore I quite agree with your :- "I dont know if anyone else has got any suggestions, but the only way I can see, is to send for that marriage certificate. I had a look on my St. Martins records just in case, but no joy" But! :( that's why I am seeking help, I would like to know the...
  10. Mudpie77

moore Ernest

Information sought on ERNEST MOORE. I do not seem to be able to find Information ERNEST MOORE's father :( I know that Ernest and Lily married in 1925. [ between April and June, at Birmingham north 6d 920 ]. I am assuming that, as they were married in 1925, they were both might be 21, and so...
  11. Mudpie77

Moore.

Hi Folks, As I said, I am still seeking further information on ERNEST MOORE and LILY BALLER, who lived at 33 Bourne Road, Aston in 1925. Would anyone happen to know what actual church that was used in their marriage of 1925 ? [ April - June Birmingham North 6d 920 ]
  12. Mudpie77

Moore.

There were quite a few "Moore's" in the Aston area at this time. My Friends family 'Moore' were originally from Tewkesbury, Gloucester. So can you tell me the origin of your Moore family, or have you not got that far yet ? I am still seeking further information on ERNEST MOORE and LILY BALLER...
  13. Mudpie77

MOORE ERNEST and LILY BALLER

ERNEST MOORE and LILY BALLER Hi Kaz, You were not an ex-mountie by any chance ? THANK YOU for your very prompt answer to my question. Thanks, hands across the ocean and all that:)
  14. Mudpie77

MOORE ERNEST and LILY BALLER

ERNEST MOORE and LILY BALLER lived at 33 Bourne Road, Aston in 1925. Can any one establish the names of their children, or better still, put me in touch with any the descendants of ERNEST MOORE and LILY BALLER ???? This is an ongoing research project, see :-...
  15. Mudpie77

33 Bourne Road, Aston

I wondering if there is any very kind person, who can do me a very big favour ? I need to know who lived at 33 Bourne Road, Aston between 1919 and 1926. Which if I was still in Birmingham, I could do myself. Another point I need to know, was it owned by the resident, or just rented ?
Back