• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Recent content by mikes familytree

1. M

Wheeler Street lozells

Any old photos of Wheeler Street, George Street Preston, Shefford Road or New John Street please 1911ish
  2. M

blank tray maker

Has anyone information on blank tray makers which I understand was a trade in the Birmingham area
  3. M

explosion at Ludlow's, Witton in 1870?

Thank you for the information. I have all this family in my family tree. Can I please ask you the following :- Do you mean that Fanny and Sarah were both killed in the munitions explosion ? Which memorial are you referring to ? What is a percussion cap ? Thank you for your assistance
  4. M

Dollman family Birmingham

Hi there, I've just completed a family tree on Ancestry for Dolman but it sounds a bit boring with only names of people, possible going back to the early 1700s. I wondered if you had any information on what the Bilston and Birmingham area was like during those early years or any information...
Back