• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Recent content by MickP

1. M

Fairfield House School

Really amazing to make contact again with an old friend from Fairfield days; am hoping that we can meet up when this virus stuff is over. It would be so good to hear from anyone else from those years at the school, in my case around 1955 to 1957.
  2. M

Fairfield House School

Amazing! Yes, Richard, it would be great to ‘catch up‘, although with the number of years that have passed it could, potentially, take some time! I currently live in Northamptonshire, are you still in Birmingham? I’ll have a look to see if this forum does private messages and arrange contact...
  3. M

Fairfield House School

I can’t remember many names, of those you list, I remember Martin Morris. As I mentione, I remember a John Pantene and two others, Helen Josebury and Richard Hipkiss (hope my spelling of surnames is correct). I kept in touch with Richard Hipkiss for quite a while after Fairfield but I was packed...
  4. M

Fairfield House School

Just found this site/thread! I went to Fairfield House School in the mid-50’s and well remember Mr Chapman and Mr George (especially his leatherwork classes). I vaguely remember Hilary; didn’t she have a younger sister at the school too? The only classmate that I can remember is John Panteney...
Back