• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Recent content by mickjenn65

1. M

Hope Street School Birmingham

Mandy, Front row 2nd from the right is my mother-in-law, Irene Inman. She was friends with Rita Eaves. The last time she saw her was in 1963 when she was giving birth to her son and Rita was in the bed next to her having a baby.
  2. M

Hope Street School Birmingham

Further to the above, I am conducting a bit of research for my mother-in-law who used to live in St Luke's Road and went to Hope Street School. Her name was Irene Inman (bn 1940) and had an older sister, Iris. Her younger brother, Bryan was born in 1947. She says she lived at 15 and later moved...
  3. M

52 St Luke’s Road 1911, The Grand Turk

For anyone that maybe interested, I've been chatting to my mother-in-law and her story is that she was born in 1940 as Irene Inman in Summer Lane. She moved to St Luke's Road in about 1945. Her parents were Wilfred William (Bill) and Martha (Phyllis) Inman. Irene has an older sister, Iris, a...
  4. M

52 St Luke’s Road 1911, The Grand Turk

My mother in law grew up in St Lukes Road near the church. I'm helping her record her memories before they're lost if anyone has any images they are willing to share.
  5. M

Hanover Street

My mother in law lived in St Lukes Road by the church. I am currently helping her record her memories if anyone has any images they can shre
Back