• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Recent content by Micheal Shakespeare

1. M

COLLIS Radio & TV

Hi Gary my wife and I both new Frank well when we worked at Collis Radio on Pedmore Lane in fact he came to our wedding along with the rest of the engineers and the manager Tom Doughorty we were sorry to hear of Franks death on a trip Back to UK we now live in NewZealand you can find us on...
  2. M

COLLIS Radio & TV

Someone asked a while ago if anyone remembered their father Frank Brocelhurst (hope I got the spelling right) But yes he was one of the engineers who I worked with
  3. M

COLLIS Radio & TV

I do not remember you I was Mikes wife and worked in the office with Pauline and Judy
  4. M

COLLIS Radio & TV

Hi I left in 73/4 after Phillips took over and redundancy were to be made and as I was already in the process of applying to go to NewZealand along with Dave Sullivan we both volunteered to be made redundantThe Manager was Tom Dougherty when we left
  5. M

COLLIS Radio & TV

Who worked at Collis Radio Podmore Lane 1969/1973
Back