• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Recent content by Michael

1. M

air training cadets

Version:1.0 StartHTML:0000000167 EndHTML:0000000745 StartFragment:0000000454 EndFragment:0000000729 Hi Jake I was in 493 got to the dizzy height of Cadet Sgt the CO was Flt Lt James and there was F/O Hoggits and F/O Osbourne if my memory is correct. Michael Hewitt
  2. M

Prefabs

Hi Thanks for the reply, I can,t place the location of these, they were definatly not from Cartland Rd. up to Kings Heath. I know that the area ours stood there are now tennis courts for the grammar school.
  3. M

Prefabs

I lived in a prefab together with my two sisters and our Mom & Dad, you wouldn't have that today. Ours was on Vicarage Road, KingsHeath I would love to get a photo of on one understand that they were made in the USA they had flat roofs. There were some of the same sort in Cartland Road.
  4. M

Wheelers Lane Secondry modern

Hi I was in the band - cornet player and not a very good one at that, left school Christmas 1959 I was in Mr Browns class
Back