• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Recent content by mer

1. M

Sheesbys, and shops in Tile Cross Road

Maureen may I ask did you have a sister Jennifer ? My 2 sisters and I lived at 58 & Jennifer was in my class at Shirestone Road Junior & Infants.I started there in Easter 1961 until leaving for Byng Kenrick in 1967 I seem to remember she had ?1 possibly 2 older sisters.One of her sisters had a...
  2. M

Byng Kenrick Girls' Grammar School

Janet I hope you don't mind me butting in but I have just joined the forum hoping to find any contact regarding us "old BK girls" & there was your posting & contact with KIM HIGGS.I remember her name very well as I started at BK in Sept 1967 & left in the summer of 1974.I do apologise for not...
  3. M

Kim I was so pleased to see your name on the forum.I remember so well your amazing rendition of "Puck" in A MIdsummer Night's Dream.I can't remember the year it was staged but I think we must have been in some of the same classes together.Never having any theatrical skill myself I lived for...
  4. M

Dear BK ladies,would anyone have any photos / memories to share from their time at Byng Kenrick circa 1967-1974 ? It was wonderful to see the photo posted from 1963,sadly a little before my time.If there is anyone out there willing to share some great times it would be a joy to hear from you.I...
Back