• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Recent content by maximillian

1. M

Birmingham Photos - Help & Expertise Needed Please.

I believe that Robert Peel MP was outside the council house before it was removed to Tally Ho Pershore road.
  2. M

P.C. David Green

I was a Constable at Queens Road from 1979 to 1986. At that time the firearms training unit was based there. I was told the story of the shooting by Sergeant 5345 Frank Brown. He joined 1963. I believe that I met Tom Somerville because Frank told me the tale how it all occurred by the Manor...
  3. M

West Midlands Police 1974 Onwards

On the left PC Debbie Menzel Right Vanessa Carroll RIP (tragically died serving with the united nations police force in bosnia)
  4. M

Canterbury Road Police Station

Have a look on street view !!!
  5. M

P.C. David Green

I was standing in the 33 Bus queue outside the Odeon New street cinema that evening having just put a girlfriend her bus outside Bogarts. Three lads ran up from high street past boots and went down towards corporation street. There was commotion coming from High street. The lads were " shorty...
  6. M

P.C. David Green