• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Recent content by mary hadleigh

1. M

Steam and Commercial Vehicles

would love to see photos i lived in newhall st when i was very young .
  2. M

Porchester Street

hi marie yes i am his sister i will tell him i am in contact with you he has mentioned your name over the years always in a fond way.
  3. M

Porchester Street

hi marie do you rember some one who ran around with you a naughton
  4. M

Furnace lane..

hi marg fry is right the pic at the top are right out side our houses great to see them as you know i lived at number 9 .
  5. M

forhill house kings norton;

hi would like to hear anything you know about that place and about the head of the home. i know lads that spent time in there and i have been told some bad things about that place and what went on there.
  6. M

Furnace lane..

hi here are 3 pics of number 9 furnace lane 1 is of the frount garden 2and 3 are the back garden in the back ground you can see the terrace that leads to guildford street .
  7. M

Furnace lane..

hi astoness the house in the back ground is number 9 furnace lane i used to live there marg fry lived next door to us at number 7a.
  8. M

Gerrard Street

hi margaret we lived next door to you at number 9 back in the 1960s my name then was mary naughton one of my sisters was the paper girl at antlers . i wondered if you had any photos of our old house or the paper shop or the lane in general would be very nice to hear from you thank you.
  9. M

Gerrard Street

hi margaret did you live in furnace lane next door to number 9 and your dad had a black taxi .thank you.
  10. M

hi sorry here is the other pic
  11. M

hi had a pics of newhall st steam rally sent to me from the 1960s so here they are.
  12. M

Yates’s Wine Lodge Central Restaurant Corporation Street

hi here is a pic of yates from 1951
  13. M

Lozells

great pics of furnace lane ray .we lived at number 9 furnace lane in the 1960s on one of your pics you amost got our old house in shot that would have been A1 .THANKS FOR PUTTING THEM ON.
Back