• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Recent content by lthursfield

1. L

Our family tree: Weddings

Hi Suze I think I have your gf William in my database but have no family details. Born March quarter 1907 in the Aston district of Birmingham son of Arthur Thursfield and Louisa Watson? Our common ancestors married in 1731 in Weeford (near Lichfield). Best wishes, Gordon
  2. L

Hi Sakura I have one Wendy Thursfield in my database born 1955 daughter of George A Thursfield and ? Slack. The relationship calculator reports we are 6th cousins with Thomas Thursfield and Ann Kendrick as common ancestors who married in 1768 in Wednesbury
  3. L

Hi Suze My Thursfields are Wednesbury based since the 1760s. Grandfather Thomas who is in the wedding photo, moved to Wolverhampton in 1910 to pursue his trade as a music hall/silent cinema violinist and violin teacher. Best wishes, Gordon
  4. L

Hi All 1st post so apologies if i've not handled the photo correctly. The only way I seemed to be able to upload it was by creating a public album? My Brummie mom (Hilda Jenney) and black-country dad (Gordon Thursfield) in their wedding photo from 14th October 1939, at Saint Mary's Church...
Back