• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Recent content by Liz Baker

1. L

kate boyle nee boyd

Janice thank youthat is great :unconscious:
  2. L

SADLER FAMILY - ASTON

Hi Can i ask if you have a john sadler born abt 1852 who married a Kate boyle they had my G G grandmother kezziah Sadler she married a john clifford in your tree. Thanks worth a try
  3. L

kate boyle nee boyd

Hi found Kate Boyle she married John Sadler 1875 but not sure if mother is honor ann boyd from ireland any help would be fab
  4. L

Florence Calwell born 1894

Hi Also looking for arthur bradley married gertrude clifford they married 1936 think they lived in peel street but then moved wondered if can find address after this any help would be great big thank you
  5. L

Hi Mike thank you but think these arent the ones can you see the 1930's entry for king norton as the others dont ring any bells thank you
  6. L

Hi looking for Florence Calwell b 1894 ish she married Arthur Bradley they had 2 sons Arthur e Bradley and Raymond Bradley looking where they lived in smithwick or around ladywood area thanks for any help:)
  7. L

Spalding Jackie 2001 death ?

Re: 2001 death ? Thanks will do that in the morning :)
  8. L

Spalding Jackie 2001 death ?

Hi pls can anyone help i'm trying to find a death which is recent in 2001 for a jackie spalding the only one i can find near the name is janette spalding. I know that she lived near cape hill but not sure if birmingham side or sandwell but she was cremated on newton rd west bromwich. i'm prob...
  9. L

de Finis Benito

Hi can anyone help with previous post tanks :)
  10. L

de Finis Benito

Hi please can anyone help me looking into family tree a new name has come up a marriage between a Clara M Baker & Benito De Finis sept 1954 9c 1601 wondered if anyone will be able to find anything else. Many Thanks if anyone can help :) Hoping with an unusual name might be a little easier...
  11. L

35 milcote road weoley castle

sorry it's been awhile we have been away in wales all week,back for school tomorrow.Will get back into it :)Still trying to piece it altogether :/ i don't know if they are the same people or not. Another name that has come to light is a Larkland L Nelson? not sure how long him & henrietta knew...
  12. L

Thanks ladylinda you been brill again:)just need to find out where she went when she left st martins flats and the time she lived in 35 milcote road .It's the bit inbetween the 2 addresses we don't know where she was or if anyone else with her. :)
  13. L

Hope you don't mind me asking did she stay there very long? You have been brilliant. I need to check if the leonard was the same person that she lived with 35 milcote road. Thank you so so much :)
  14. L

Hi ladylinda you are brill henrietta lillian Baker can i ask if there is anyone else with her at this address? the only thing iknow about her was her place of death and that she had a daughter my husbands mother and her mother was may francis she married a frederick baker henrietta's father :)
  15. L

Hi please can anyone help me. My husbands grandmother Henrietta Baker lived here till her death 2007 i think and her partner lived there till he died i think last year, i am trying to find out if there are any electrol rolls to show how long they lived there? and if anyone else came up on the...
Back