• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Recent content by Lisa lambert

1. L

Shott William and Charlotte Garrison Lane

Looking for information about my grandad and grandmother William and Charlotte Shott ..lived in Garrison Lane flats Birmingham
  2. L

Cockshut Hill School

I was there 77-82. What form were you in? Teacher I remember are Mrs Harris, Mrs Powell, Mr Goldby, Mrs Alison, Mr, Hart, Mr Bashford, Mr Butler, Mr, Edmerby
  3. L

Duggan family. Garrison lane Birmingham

Thank you lyn. X
  4. L

Did u get my email address ?
  5. L

What do I do after clicking on envelope please ? Not good with technology
  6. L

Lol. I've rang my dads cousin this morning. He said hes 73 and never knew anything about his Nan Hannah. It made him cry. Hes no good with technology so I shall be ringing him again tomorrow to fill him in on everything. Then I shall print everything off for him and post it to him...
  7. L

Thank you. What a wonderful site this is..I'm so glad I found you. You have been so helpful x
  8. L

Ww2 I mean.
  9. L

Yes I wondered as to why Bromsgrove ...although I have read somewhere Barnsley hall was used as a military hospital during ww1 and then again during ww1
  10. L

Is that a spelling error on Nellie's last name? It says Duggins not Duggan.
  11. L

Wow thank you..so I assume if I want to apply for a death certificate for Nellie i do so from Bromsgrove registry as Nellie died Barnsley Hall in bromsgrove..?
  12. L

Obituary?
  13. L

Thanks. The duggan is quite a common name really. It's the place they grew up and the name together that's of interest to me. We may be related tho.
  14. L

I see my Great Grandmother Hannah Tovey. What is the document. ?
  15. L

Yes very traumatic, very sad. His cousin informed me that my dad had a very hard life..As an adult he developed MS in his early forties then cancer and died aged just 52 ..I wonder sometimes if the shock bought on the MS ..I always remember my mom saying nellie adored my dad but after her mom...
Back