• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Recent content by kmt123

1. K

Smiths Crisps Tyseley

My mom worked there
  2. K

Tangyes of Smethwick

George was my 4th great uncle i have a paper clipping of him with sons if anyone wants this let me know, they were george mountford and sons
  3. K

Barnett In Princes Row

my grandad and great grandad was Frank Barnett
  4. K

brick wall

i have found a george tustin born 1766 in kings sutton to a richard and sarah
  5. K

brick wall

yes i saw that one but i was concerned at the dates someone did say they thought the handwriting on the death was mistranscibed and should be aged 64 not 44 has if you look at the other 6's on the page they are the same and he would have been born in 1787 which would make the marriage to ann...
  6. K

nita and frank barnett

I am looking for anyone who knows them, they had a daughter called leslie ann, it would be great if anyone knows them or their daughter
  7. K

brick wall

thank you all, can anyone see the parents of george who married susannah warr in 1806, he also married her sister ann warr in 1795 but ann warr died in 1803, i have searched for any parent or sibling and nothing for sure ever comes up? kerry
  8. K

brick wall

thanks bewdley but it is george who is married to susannah i am looking for, his parents or siblings
  9. K

brick wall

I have had this brick wall for years and still no near breaking it down, my great gg grandfather george tustin born 1827 butlers marston warwickshire his father is a mystery, i have found a george tustin born 1777 who married susannah warr, there is also another ann warr marrying a george...
  10. K

Help Needed Please.....

florence may tustin was my great aunt if it is the same one
  11. K

does anyone know

there is a Shirley Anne Carr on ancestry who lived in surrey
  12. K

Pauline Ward, Chelmsley Wood & Acocks Green

Hi all i am looking for anyone who is related to a pauline ward she lived in acocks green for a while and moved to chelmsley wood she married we think a man named Alan and had 4 boys, she passed away a few years ago we are told but i was hoping someone knows her family or children
  13. K

fox hollies

does anyone remember my dad john tustin, used to play dominoes in the 50's, 60's
  14. K

berrington walk

i am looking for anyone who lived here in the late 50's
  15. K

Ernest Victor Tustin

what was your grandmothers name?