• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Recent content by kmt123

1. K

Applejacks

Al Jackson also ran the moonraker in gospel lane, my dad used to drink in there as did my brother
  2. K

Smurfits birmingham

Did anyone work at Smurfitts in birmingham, i think it was a packing place smurfit kappa, my dad worked there for a while in the late 70's as did my brothers and brother in law
  3. K

OUGHTON PLACE , Aston , Birmingham

My Great ant lived at 1 primrose cottages oughton place camp hill deritend in 1911 but can't find anything on the place
  4. K

Pubs Of The Past

Hi Villain all my family are from there, i am looking for help of someone who lived there i don't suppose you could help me?
  5. K

The Dolphin Acocks Green.

acocks green, anyone drink in here in the 50's, 60's? my dad was on the dart and dominoes team his name was john tustin
  6. K

Hartfield Crescent Ninestiles School

my moms maiden name was barnett
  7. K

Florence May Tustin.

florence may is my ggg aunt
  8. K

TUSTIN, George - another brick wall George Tustin 1787

hi all my ggg grandfather george tustin was born i think in 1787 in warwickshire he married susannah warr i am having trouble finding parents and siblings, i never get anywhere sowas hoping another pair of eyes might work thanks kmt
  9. K

Harrison Samual 1805 brick wall

hi all i am needing help with member of family and hit a brick wall? i have a samuel harrison b1805 birmingham he is a canal boatman in 1841 census, with wife judith, on the same page is thomas and mary harrison, i think they are his family and he stopped to visit, samuel was a coal miner before...
  10. K

tustin family

my lot came from sheldon and moved to aston my g grandad was thomas tustin b hampton in arden 1851 a lot moved to acocks green
  11. K

pool farm road acocks green

anyone?
  12. K

tustin family

hi treaclemine i am hoping we are related to compare trees, can you tell me what line you are from?
  13. K

Copywriting a family tree

rupert you would be surprised what people go through with all this family tree stuff lol but without someone putting something on the internet about my husbands family i would never have known where to start.
  14. K

Copywriting a family tree

hi bernard only if they have copyright on them, most do, :)
  15. K

Demolition of Flats in Chelmsley Wood.

one of the flats was pendrall house, can't think of the names of the others
Back