• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

kmt123's latest activity

• K
    kmt123 reacted to postie's post in the thread Coalman with Appreciate Appreciate.
    I found a Lester Bros at Lincoln Rd & The Avenue, B 27 in 1965.
  • K
    kmt123 reacted to Stitcher's post in the thread Birmingham's Working Horses with Appreciate Appreciate.
    I have just realised that I posted the previous picture last week as well so I am attempting to change it for this one about the...
  • K
    kmt123 reacted to Pedrocut's post in the thread Canals of Birmingham with Appreciate Appreciate.
    Something to keep an eye on in the future, highlighted in the Blackcountryman magazine. Waterways Theatre Company, Alarum Productions...
  • K
    kmt123 reacted to Taila's post in the thread Follet Osler School with Appreciate Appreciate.
    I am Kathleen Ansell, everyone always thought my name was Catherine because I was always called Kathy. I lived in Osler Street, 12/19 I...