• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Recent content by Kevlane83

1. Kevlane83

Watery Lane

Hi. Just seen this post. My grandad was thomas henry.
  2. Kevlane83

Clifton Road Aston

Hi Barbara, quick update for you that will you like about our relatives on the titanic....... Austin van billiard and his kids James and Walter. If you Google there names you will see the photos. I spoke with the titanic museum in the states and they have lots of info on them and use them in...
  3. Kevlane83

Clifton Road Aston

My mom just told me that my great grandfather Billy billiard use to work in the pub
  4. Kevlane83

Clifton Road Aston

Thank you so much for this.
  5. Kevlane83

Clifton Road Aston

We did yeah. It was two young lads and there dad. I have the photo of them. I will send it to you.
  6. Kevlane83

Clifton Road Aston

I'm quite pleased with that result. Another spanner in the works in the billiard family tree. looking at the bit of family tree I have it gose back to 1650. I will try scan it tomorrow and send it you if you like?
  7. Kevlane83

Clifton Road Aston

You have my side spot on :)
  8. Kevlane83

Lane family tree

Hi all, I'm looking into the lane side of my family tree, My grandad was thomas lane aka tanky. I was told his dad was known as "steelo the barra boy" and married an Irish women. I think all from around Aston. Anybody remember them? Thanks.
  9. Kevlane83

Clifton Road Aston

I will keep digging. We only really know little bits about the billiard side. There was a alfred William billiard 1914-1971 who was married to Alice Langford 1888-1954.
  10. Kevlane83

Villa Tavern Nechells

Just flicking through posts and come across this one. Tanky was my grandads nickname. :)
  11. Kevlane83

Clifton Road Aston

Just looking at my family tree on the billiard side that my grandad done before he passed away. Descendants of jacque (billiarre) billiard. Its not complete There is a George billiard born 1835. The earliest is a James billiard 1856-1932. Dose that ring any bells?
  12. Kevlane83

Clifton Road Aston

I will have to ask my mom. Billiard isn't that popular name so stands a good chance tho. I shall get back to you asap
  13. Kevlane83

Clifton Road Aston

Hi. My grandad was also William billiard. My mom is wendy billiard (now lane)
Back