• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Recent content by Kelly

1. Kelly

Easter Meet Up 2017

hiya lyn can you add my name to the list please i can make it after work kelly
  2. Kelly

Summer Meet Up 2 July 2016 At The Bull

van you put my name down please, i am able to come after work kelly
  3. Kelly

Summer meet up on the day 2015

Brilliant day was had by all, I won a couple of prizes in the raffle one of which I gave to Vicki. Lovely food as all ways, nice see some new faces as well as familiar ones. Thanks for organising Lyn job well done Kelly
  4. Kelly

Lynne webbs birthday meal at the bull

Well today was brilliant to see moms face when she realised how many people were there. I think she has forgiven us for all the plotting we did. Thank you all for making moms birthday even better. I hope Mike is able to sort his cards and stuff out kelly
  5. Kelly

Remembrance Day 2014

not sure ifthis is in the right place but i took this last night
  6. Kelly

Forum meet Rose Villa Tavern Easter 2014

sorry frothy, on the good side at least there werent any steps for you to fall down lol kelly
  7. Kelly

I love you too Charlie, it could of been worse at least you won something my mom never kelly
  8. Kelly

It was a lovely meet with lovely people and i won one of Erics paintings. kelly
  9. Kelly

Windows XP - Support Extended

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/still-windows-xp-computer-125734139.html#EOo82O3 I have just found this link regarding XP thought it may help people kelly
  10. Kelly

Condolences to our friend mikejee

My thoughts are with you Mike your mom was a remarkable lady,a pleasure to of known her. RIP Kay kelly
  11. Kelly

Library Of Birmingham 2013

Looks better in the dark
  12. Kelly

ww2 museums in france

the others he took
  13. Kelly

ww2 museums in france

will add others in a while
  14. Kelly

ww2 museums in france

these are the first few photos that my son took on a recent trip to france from kelly
  15. Kelly

Peaky Blinders - A world away from Downton!

i have just found out it starts on 12 September on bbc2 kelly
Back