• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Recent content by keith jones

1. K

Davos, Switzerland Sunday Mercury & Kunzle

I was in davos from April 67 until October trying to find the lad I went over with his name was jhon hemming I can't remember your name
  2. K

Those photos great remembered it so well I keep saying I'm going back to see .
  3. K

Jhon hemming .nigel mamalis. The only names I remember.
  4. K

Yes I live in birmingham , I went over about April 1967 and came home about October that year .i had my 10th birthday in davos .
  5. K

Hello , thanks for the reply I went over in march 67 I think I came home about oct that year , can't remember your name but it was a long time ago , I had my 10 th birthday in Davos , do you live in Birmingham at the moment .
  6. K

Hello I went to Davos in 1967 , I was ten at the time my name is Keith jones and I am from Birmingham . The lad I went with was John hemming , also from brum , my first time on this forum so any help our news would be a great help thanks .
Back