• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Recent content by kc

1. K

William J Downing

Hi William and florence have any children thank you
  2. K

Home Guard

Thank you Chris its was lovely to read this information
  3. K

Home Guard

Looking for photos of post office regiment for the year 1940
  4. K

New John Street West & New John Street

Hi there were travellers showman my grandad was Thomas harris
  5. K

Hi family lived in a caravan in new town 153
  6. K

Hi all I looking for any info about a group of caravans which was on a plot of land in new john street in the year 1939 Kind regards
  7. K

Clements Harriet

Thank you for that info regarding Charles I shall try and find more about this person
  8. K

Clements Harriet

Hi all I'm not sure where to place this search I'm looking for help regarding harriet clements born 1861 father Charles Clements any info would be a help regarding this side of the family harriet marriage was to samuel harris in1879 Birmingham Thank
  9. K

Clements family

hi all i hope somone can help me im looking for info regarding harriet clements father charles clements. harriet married samuel harris in birmingham . harriet was born abt 1859 kind regards
  10. K

do you know if there was a site with caravan on please fair people thank you
  11. K

hi june my dad was born in new john street they were fair people
  12. K

Harris Betty

thank you
  13. K

Harris Betty

hi all i hope some one can help with my family tree im lookinf for info regarding betty harris born 1930 in birmingham mother mmn nicholls kind regards
  14. K

rose harris

thank you
  15. K

rose harris

thank you
Back