• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Recent content by KarenMcCormack

1. K

The Silver Anzac Matchbox goes home

Many, many thanks! Much appreciated. That is exactly what I need, not the original article, but it tells the same story and with the details from the forum I think I have the perfect present for my brother-in-law.
  2. K

Bernard, Many thanks for the quick response. Who would do something like that! I am sad that I haven't found the article I was looking for, but I found a thread that I have enjoyed reading, and there is hope yet, I haven't given up. And once I find more, I can share it so that the next...
  3. K

Hi all - I am not sure if anybody can help me, but I think that the attached article might be an article I have been looking for for many years. I actually stumbled across one of these matchboxes at a military antique shop in Angel in 2002 and I have a brother in law who is absolutely facinated...
Back