• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Recent content by K.N.W.

1. K

The Royal Oak, Cheapside, B5 ?

I just spent 20 minutes responding to this, and the damn signal went off and I lost all my work. :redface: Point being, before this establishment vanishes off the forum pages, if any other users have any more information/pictures/tales of this venue, no matter how trivial I would like to hear...
  2. K

The Greet public house

Greet Public House, Warwick Road does anyone have any information about the Greet public house in 'Warwick' road, Tyseley. any old information or pictures once again appreciated. we did have some old pictures of years ago but can't find them, any information or memories from others would...
  3. K

The Royal Oak, Cheapside, B5 ?

Does anyone remember the Royal Oak, on the corner of Rey Street and Cheapside, postcode B5, maybe Digbeth, many years ago, sadly demolished some time back, not sure of actual location as it was many years ago. It may be mentioned on here somewhere, but the site is so vast and detailed I wanted...
  4. K

Small heath

oh my father was quite enjoying those, some really epic pictures of years gone by he remembers, growing up in the area many years ago, and fine attention to detail. Well done to all involved. Been trying to find some pictures of 'the Royal Oak' public house, no longer in existence, in Rey...
Back