• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Recent content by juneflo

1. J

Mohammed - Rocky Lane, Park Lane, William Henry Street?

I thought this was Park Lane, but I think it was probably Rupert Street.
  2. J

Birmingham buses

Thought this photo might interest some people. My mom and dad, Eileen and Bob Gazey worked on the buses - 3rd row from the bottom. I think many relationships came out of this male/female working. I think this was late 40's
  3. J

Brilliant, thanks again. I couldn't do the walk but the photos were a great reminder.
  4. J

Thank you so much. This has taken me back. I remember going out the back of nan's house and there was a courtyard which now I can see is behind the gates next to the house. I probably went to those shops many times.
  5. J

Thank you so much. Peter Round was their son-in-law so this is definitely right.
  6. J

Thank you so much.
  7. J

I am trying to find information about my grandparents. Matilda (Tilly) Mohammed (nee Field) and Wali Mohammed. They had children, Ashriffa, Nazhira and Gulzar, Lived in or around Rocky Lane, Park Lane, William Henry Street - could be any of these or others. I used to get the no. 11 bus from...
Back