• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

jukebox's latest activity

• jukebox
    jukebox reacted to izzy eckerslike's post in the thread In The Garden 2021 with Appreciate Appreciate.
    Here is my small rock garden which contains various unusual alpines and bulbs
  • jukebox
    jukebox reacted to carolina's post in the thread Coca cola with Appreciate Appreciate.
    Update: HP Laptop completely kaput taken apart and 'very sticky'inside. Bought a new one and a hard drive and my grandson has been able...
  • jukebox
    jukebox reacted to Nico's post in the thread In The Garden 2021 with Appreciate Appreciate.
    Our first rose, our second rose this year, Minnie is back, partner calls her Mimi and a baby blackbird in the 'herb garden'.
  • jukebox
    jukebox reacted to ChrisM's post in the thread old car snaps with Appreciate Appreciate.
    So we come to the car which IS Dad's No.2. Onward a further three years from Berlin. It's summer 1935 and OJ 577, a Morris Major of...
  • jukebox
    jukebox replied to the thread Things kids say..
    I switched on the TV to keep my little grand-daughter amused. It was in the middle of a wild-life programme. 'Grand-dad what are those?'...
  • jukebox
    jukebox reacted to ChrisM's post in the thread old car snaps with Appreciate Appreciate.
    We have been looking at Dad's No. 1. Three years later, No.1 is still in the family, at home. So this isn't Dad's No.2, unfortunately...
  • jukebox
    jukebox reacted to Astoness's post in the thread MY FIRST GRANDCHILD with Appreciate Appreciate.
    HAPPY 5TH BIRTHDAY TO MY LITTLE MAN....A BIG 5 TODAY :) :) :) :) :)
  • jukebox
    Probably posted before, but the only glimpse I have of my father's first car - photographed in Croydon Road, Erdington in ca 1929, a...
  • jukebox
    jukebox replied to the thread Coca cola.
    Just a thought Carolina - if you have house/contents with accidental damage cover it may be worth claiming. My son's partner spilt a cup...
  • jukebox
    jukebox replied to the thread Coca cola.
    It's unlikely the data will have been lost. Best solution is probably to buy a 2.5in hard drive enclosure for the existing drive (but...
  • jukebox
    jukebox reacted to Smudger's post in the thread In The Garden 2021 with Appreciate Appreciate.
    I had a lovely experience today. I was stood in the doorway of my porch ( no not the motorcar silly ) And was watching the Great tits...
  • jukebox
    No comment!
  • jukebox
    just a call saying i have won a prize. of £1.000 cash, or a elvis concert ticket, it said press 1 for the money or 2 for the show...
  • jukebox
    jukebox replied to the thread Ideal Film - Picture House ?.
    The Ideal Film Company (often known as Ideal Films or simply Ideal) was a British film production and distribution company that operated...
  • jukebox
    jukebox reacted to sospiri's post in the thread NAME CHANGE TO CITYS ROUTE with Appreciate Appreciate.
    As to these skycrapers, will they last even 50 years? With more and more companies saying that employees will only come into the office...