• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

JudiM's latest activity

• JudiM
    JudiM reacted to ellbrown's post in the thread Metro progress 2020 with Appreciate Appreciate.
    Some views from Hagley Road. The roadworks here have generated a lot of traffic. Was pipes being moved near 54 Hagley Road. Near the...
  • JudiM
    JudiM reacted to ellbrown's post in the thread Metro progress 2020 with Appreciate Appreciate.
    A few photos of the Metro extension on Broad Street near the Five Ways Complex. A lot of activity all the way down Broad Street...
  • JudiM
    Since I've gone back to work this week after 3 months plus on lockdown, had time today at lunchtime to go to Westside. Got this view of...
  • JudiM
    JudiM reacted to Morturn's post in the thread Found while having a tidy up. with Appreciate Appreciate.
    I live in Birmingham, always have and I love the place.
  • JudiM
    JudiM replied to the thread Found while having a tidy up..
    Fabulous
  • JudiM
    JudiM reacted to lilybaba's post in the thread Found while having a tidy up. with Appreciate Appreciate.
    As a little girl(born in the 50's)collecting was the thing,mine was postcards.Family and friends gave me all their holiday postcards but...
  • JudiM
    JudiM reacted to ellbrown's post in the thread West Midlands Metro trams 2020 with Appreciate Appreciate.
    Was heading up to Congreve Passage yesterday when I got this photo of tram 19 passing the Town Hall in Victoria Square.
  • JudiM
    JudiM reacted to ellbrown's post in the thread West Midlands Metro trams 2020 with Appreciate Appreciate.
    Trams 33 and 28 at Library Tram Stop. My first photo of West Midlands Metro trams in over 3 months since the lockdown began.
  • JudiM
    JudiM replied to the thread tidy up please.
    Hello, after photo help again. I have this lovely picture of my Dad, taken when he was 16. At some point it's had something dripped on...
    • 20200802_170104.jpg
  • JudiM
    JudiM replied to the thread Telephone scams 2020.
    Had a phone call yesterday - a recorded message type call purporting to be for Amazon saying they had noticed suspicious activity on my...
  • JudiM
    JudiM replied to the thread Telephone scams 2020.
    I had that scam e-mail too. Reported it.
  • JudiM
    JudiM reacted to ellbrown's post in the thread Thomas Attwood Statue with Appreciate Appreciate.
    I posted this on the Paradise thread. The box and bronze papers are back. Saw them yesterday.
  • JudiM
    JudiM reacted to ellbrown's post in the thread Thomas Attwood Statue with Appreciate Appreciate.
    Went back to work today, so popped to Chamberlain Square. Thomas Attwood statue was seen behind a fence that I couldn't get behind.
  • JudiM
    JudiM reacted to guilbert53's post in the thread Thomas Attwood Statue with Appreciate Appreciate.
    As horsencart's photos at the start of this topic are no longer available here is a photo of the status "in situ" outside the old...
  • JudiM
    JudiM reacted to Morturn's post in the thread Rotunda with Appreciate Appreciate.
    A more recent one