• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Recent content by josietrue

1. J

Sacred Heart St Margaret Mary Aston

Thats fine Vic Josie
  2. J

Sacred Heart St Margaret Mary Aston

some time ago i asked if any furum member would know of any RC churches in witton as i was looking for my baptist record well after many phone calls i found the church and went last week to get my baptist certifcate and was taken back when i saw in side the church it was beautiful to say the...
  3. J

Witton Church - Which One

4. J

Spring Hill Passage

thanks phil lyn how strange is that my g grandmothers maiden name was west her sister was mary ann west so i have a bit of reseach to do josie
  5. J

Spring Hill Passage

lyn my g grandmothers sister who emgrated to new york 1884 came back in 1885 and had her daughter at 61 hospital street sometime after that she returned to new york with her daughter and died in 1910 in ny 1 wonder if it was a pub in 1885/6 josie
  6. J

Spring Hill Passage

hi mike i'm asking for help again i'm looking for a map of 61 hospital street before 1900 would be gratful for your help thank you josie
  7. J

Summer Meet Up 2 July 2016 At The Bull

lyn that painting as my name written all over it sorry lol
  8. J

MY FIRST/SECOND GRANDCHILD

just beautiful lyn x
  9. J

Norton's of Key Hill

here is the monkey was also brought from nortons dont think any writing at the back of this one viv just a load of rubble lol
  10. J

Norton's of Key Hill

you know viv i have never noticed that yes it does say sammy it was my dads dog and more than likely one of my younger sister wrote it as the photo was taken in my moms back yard josie
  11. J

Norton's of Key Hill

this is my son on the donkey that we brought for his first christmas at norton when we lived in icknield street we also brought him a monkey from there to josie he is now 50
  12. J

MY FIRST/SECOND GRANDCHILD

a BIG congratulation to you lyn and the proud parents josie xxx
  13. J

Spring Hill Passage

Thank you mike Josie
  14. J

Spring Hill Passage

hi mike deveys building is on the cenus and on the electoral roll i apologize i should have said it deveys buildings strafford street sparkbrook
  15. J

Spring Hill Passage

hope i have put this request in the right place im looking for a map of no 7 devey building camp hill sparkbrook with thank for help josie
Back