• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

jmadone's latest activity

• jmadone
    jmadone reacted to Smudger's post in the thread In the Garden 2020 with Appreciate Appreciate.
    This field is 50 yds from my house. The farmer hasn`t used it for 3 years & now nature has reclaimed it. I don`t know what the flowers...
  • jmadone
    jmadone reacted to Dave M's post in the thread In the Garden 2020 with Appreciate Appreciate.
    Feed time
  • jmadone
    jmadone reacted to Pedrocut's post in the thread In the Garden 2020 with Haha Haha.
    Who says we don’t get on well with birds?
  • jmadone
    oh thats great sue...i can feel your joy at confirming joe was not a myth...in my humble opinion you will not find a better forum than...
  • jmadone
    jmadone reacted to mikejee's post in the thread THESE TRYING TIMES with Haha Haha.
    Coincidentally today I received my regular email from the Mills archive, which suggests a wonderful idea - a Mill of Youth, whereby when...
  • jmadone
    jmadone reacted to sospiri's post in the thread THESE TRYING TIMES with Appreciate Appreciate.
    Pedro, Well, the State Pension used to be called the old age pension by the general public, if not by the powers that be. But otherwise...
  • jmadone
    jmadone reacted to Radiorails's post in the thread THESE TRYING TIMES with Appreciate Appreciate.
    Decent ink is getting almost close to the price of cheap printers. If it continues in this manner it may be better to get a new printer...
  • jmadone
    jmadone reacted to oldMohawk's post in the thread HOBBIES 2020 with Appreciate Appreciate.
    Colour edit and new sky added to Bull Ring B&W photo ... :) The B&W original shown below
  • jmadone
    jmadone reacted to sospiri's post in the thread THESE TRYING TIMES with Appreciate Appreciate.
    Richard, We've had an A3 Canon iX6550 for two years, which has just failed after we bought a load of inks. The cost of a new printhead...
  • jmadone
    jmadone reacted to Ken_R's post in the thread THESE TRYING TIMES with Appreciate Appreciate.
    Not as a target, I would hope. :) My neighbours, where he has had previous health problems lowering his immunity, are on a least two...
  • jmadone
    jmadone replied to the thread Sheldon.
    In my class at grammar school was a lad named Martin (?) Evans who lived in one of those houses in Horrel Road about half way along...
  • jmadone
    jmadone replied to the thread THESE TRYING TIMES.
    Great clip RR. I remember the hit Slim Dusty had in 1957 "A pub with no beer" as well but another song featuring Waltzing Matilda is...
  • jmadone
    jmadone reacted to Radiorails's post in the thread THESE TRYING TIMES with Appreciate Appreciate.
    I was told. a few years ago, that as a very young child, this song was my favourite and I frequently sang it. I suppose in the early...
  • jmadone
    jmadone reacted to cookie273uk's post in the thread 2 paintings replaced with Appreciate Appreciate.
    These 2 paintings seemed to have disappeared of the Original Art thread, Stormy day Black Country museum and Winters day near Redditch...
  • jmadone
    jmadone reacted to Davenport's post in the thread Rowton House with Appreciate Appreciate.