• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Recent content by jillymac

1. J

Lincoln Street Motors

Lincoln Street Motors was where I worked from 1975 to 1986,first at their Datsun dealership in Moseley,and then the'rink' as we referred to it on Summerhill.Sadly for the last 4 months that I worked there it was with Price Waterhouse Cooper who were administrating the wind up.
  2. J

Kalamazoo

I remember going to Kalamazoo in probably 1972/3 to learn how to use an Optical Font Machine,which I would be using in the accounts department at a car dealership in the city centre.
Back